TCR TRAINING PROGRAM
The goal of the TCR program is to establish local tribal TCR teams or train existing teams using the curriculum or a portion of it adapted for the trainer's particular tribal community.
NIJC will be conducting monthly webinars in the upcoming months providing an overview of the curriculum project and key concepts that will support efforts to work with tribal communities. NIJC will provide technical assistance to TCR trainers to present the monthly webinars. The office-based technical assistance will facilitate the delivery of the TCR curriculum locally or regionally, as needed.
1. Peer-Coaching Webinar, July 2, 2018
- To view the webinar go to: https://youtu.be/jbAYFy5R2Zk
1. Peer-Coaching Webinar, August 15, 2017
- To view the webinar go to: https://youtu.be/tSoQU8cAW7o
2. Peer-Coaching Webinar, October 2, 2017
- To view the webinar go to: https://youtu.be/z0CfBvt9_48
3. Peer-Coaching Webinar, December 6, 2017
- To view the webinar go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPFP3MxDsOM&t=2s
4. Peer-Coaching Webinar, January 28, 2018
- To view the webinar go to: https://youtu.be/ZHdPmttNoR8
TCR Training Technical Assistance
Contact Christy Garcia
In your message, include the topic of your technical assistance need and a brief description. You will receive a confirmation email. Please allow 3-5 days to respond, we may need to do additional outreach to experts for input.