TCR Training Program
The goal of the TCR program is to establish local tribal TCR teams or train existing teams using the curriculum or a portion of it adapted for the trainer's particular tribal community.
NIJC will provide technical assistance to TCR trainers to present the curriculum in part or in full. This could range from a 30 minute recorded webinar for their internal use to a multi-day classroom training session. The office-based technical assistance will facilitate the delivery of the TCR curriculum locally or regionally, as needed.
Also, four or more of train-the-trainer participants will be invited to serve as trainers in the regional training sessions.
1. Peer-Coaching Webinar, July 2, 2018
- To view the webinar go to: https://youtu.be/jbAYFy5R2Zk
1. Peer-Coaching Webinar, August 15, 2017
- To view the webinar go to: https://youtu.be/tSoQU8cAW7o
2. Peer-Coaching Webinar, October 2, 2017
- To view the webinar go to: https://youtu.be/z0CfBvt9_48
3. Peer-Coaching Webinar, December 6, 2017
- To view the webinar go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPFP3MxDsOM&t=2s
4. Peer-Coaching Webinar, January 28, 2018
- To view the webinar go to: https://youtu.be/ZHdPmttNoR8
TCR Training Technical Assistance
Contact Ben Myers
Phone: (707) 579-5507
Fax: (707) 579-9019
In your message, include the topic of your technical assistance need and a brief description. You will receive a confirmation email. Please allow 3-5 days to respond, we may need to do additional outreach to experts for input.